Tri-City Collision Center employs top-quality I-CAR certified technicians and Tri-City Collision Center uses only the best quality Sikkens paint on your car.
Johnson City, TN.
Turning the unpleasant misfortune of an accident into a pleasant experience is our goal. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the services we offer at Tri-City Collision Center.
Wade has 15 years experience in the collision repair business.
- Square footage: 10000 square feet
- Customer parking: 18 stalls
- Work bays: 16 spaces
- Storage: Storage space for 50 vehicles
- Appraiser work area: Estimating bay that is equipped with pressure washer.
- Customer waiting area: A clean, comfortable and modern area is provided with coffee and other refreshments available.
- Garagekeeper's Insurance: Renewed annually
- Workman's Compensation Insurance: Renewed annually
- Hazardous Waste Hauler: Safety Clean
- Computer systems:
- CCC Pathways
- Digital imaging system
- Claims Upload & Download
- Shop Management
- Paint booths: 1 DeVILBISS 1 DeVILBISS cutin short station
- Frame equipment: 1 CHIEF Measuring System, 1 StarALiner; Genisus laser frame spec.
- Welding equipment: Miller welding machines including Aluminum repair
- Paint: Sikkens
- Air conditioning equipment: Robinair 134A capabilities
- 4 Prep station's
- Thinner recycler
Industry Education and Training:
- I-CAR Training
- Air Conditioning Training
|Painters: 1||Repair Technicians: 3|
|Mechanic: 4||Frame/Unibody Techs: 3|
|Office Manager 1||Estimator: 2|
|Production Manager 1 ||Parts Manager 1 |
- Onsite estimating
- Towing Available
- Lifetime limited written warranty
- Full Collision Related Mechanical Shop
- Fiberglass Repair
- Full Mechanical Service Bays
- Aluminum Repair Service
"We strive to offer and give professional and competitive repair service in a timely manner that will satisfy our customers, as well as the insurance industry."
For more information: Contact Us